- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Keeping your data safe
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
VoIPmonitor collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your type of service plan.
- User content you post to VoIPmonitor support including messages you send and/or receive via email@example.com your interactions with the VoIPmonitor Customer Service team.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our solutions via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
VoIPmonitor collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When VoIPmonitor processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Keeping your data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the VoIPmonitor customer portal.
VoIPmonior would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop VoIPmonior from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
VoIPmonitor would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request VoIPmonitor for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that VoIPmonitor correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request VoIPmonitor to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that VoIPmonitor erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that VoIPmonitor restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to VoIPmonitor’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that VoIPmonitor transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our solutions
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – VoIPmonitor uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com